lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Harley Davidson

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-18-2013, 10:17 PM   #1
Chewaflo
Not Yet Wild

Red face Need info and parts for 63? 67? 3 wheel Harley.

My neighbor gave me a neat little cart for my great grand daughter (she is 3 ) and I am trying to get it running right so we can use it. I have found manuals that look like what we have but I have had no luck finding the year on it. I have looked in the suggested places and it seems it might be covered in paint.
The problem I am having is it will not shift into anything but high gear. the lower two do not seem to work. What I am looking for is.. a time delay control tube HD # 74875-67 and one diode HD # 74885-67. I found one f these on ebay. I have searched the net with no luck. Any advice or help would be appreciated.
Great-Grandma Flo
Chewaflo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-09-2013, 12:57 PM   #2
mvparcar
Getting Wild

Columbia

Default Re: Need info and parts for 63? 67? 3 wheel Harley.

Does you cart have a wet clutch? I found one I'm thinking of using for parts haven't seem it yet. Mine has a dry clutch
mvparcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:30 AM   #3
gmcnut
Not Yet Wild

I have the parts you need but you might consider changing over to a modern system. That is what I am doing. The controller can be programmed to limit speeds and acceleration not to mention that the batteries will last longer. On the Club Car I had before I limited the speed by disconnecting all but one of the solenoids. The grand kids still got up enough speed to run into something. <G>
Terry
gmcnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:10 AM   #4
smkummer
Gone Wild

Harley Davidson

I have a 69 DE that I am parting out. If I have the parts, I'll sell them for less than someone else.
smkummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Harley Davidson