lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-11-2019, 02:40 PM   #1
krhall3273
Not Yet Wild

Default Western electric cart is the same as what other cart?

I have purchased a Western 36 volt electric cart from a friend. He did not know what company built the drive train. I am assuming (we all know what that does) it is either a EZGO or a Club Car? No one so far has been able to tell me the year of it either. Does anyone have any idea who built the drive train and how can I determine the year?
krhall3273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 12-11-2019, 03:39 PM   #2
jeremy98
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Western electric cart is the same as what other cart?

This may help. http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/gas-e...r-western.html
jeremy98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2019, 03:54 PM   #3
mastrich
Not Yet Wild
Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by krhall3273 View Post
I have purchased a Western 36 volt electric cart from a friend. He did not know what company built the drive train. I am assuming (we all know what that does) it is either a EZGO or a Club Car? No one so far has been able to tell me the year of it either. Does anyone have any idea who built the drive train and how can I determine the year?
what year newer have a vin tag drivers side under the wind shield. mine is a 2005 Western 400 ezgo txt running gear also it was 42 volt 7 6 volt batteries mine needed batteries and i made it 36 volt, changed the resister on the solenoid.
mastrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 12:20 PM   #4
golf cart man
Gone Unrestrained

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastrich View Post
what year newer have a vin tag drivers side under the wind shield. mine is a 2005 Western 400 ezgo txt running gear also it was 42 volt 7 6 volt batteries mine needed batteries and i made it 36 volt, changed the resister on the solenoid.
Only ones with vin tag drivers side under windshield are ones that were factory made as NEVs (street legal). All westerns should have serial number stamped on frame crossmember passenger side. A pic of the cart and under seat can help give you an approximate year. IF you need wiring diagram see my recent post with a full PDF of owners manual with wiring diagrams.
golf cart man is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
western cart built by who
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts