lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-27-2011, 07:48 PM   #1
kietzman
Not Yet Wild

Default Need suggestions on rim and tire sizes

I am new to the carting world. I bought a '88 Club car that has a '01 body on it. I am thinking of putting the jakes 6" spidle lift on it. Which of course will need new rims and tires. What sizes work best on something like this? I am only using this for road driving and around the campground on gravel. No heavy off roading. Any help would be appreciated.
kietzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-27-2011, 08:59 PM   #2
Done Deal
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Need suggestions on rim and tire sizes

Welcome to BGW kietzman. I have a 02 CC gasser. I have the same lift and love it. I went with 22x11x12 Sahara Classic tires. I liked the 22 inch heighth
just a little shorter.I had 12 inch wheels on before I lifted the cart and liked them. So I wanted 12 inch wheels again. Think about how hard the wheels are to clean. My first set were very hard to clean and I only kept them 1 on season. You may need to look into heavy duty rear springs. I use my cart mainly the same way as you do. My pics are in the picture album. Enjoy your new addiction.
Done Deal is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car