lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-20-2015, 06:38 PM   #11
als
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Jumps into reverse while traving forwards

:-) Wow lots of great info! For whatever reason I was not able to see the jpg pictures to determine which drive system it had but now can and as mentioned it is the PDS system.
The cart finaly did act up again and this time paid more attention to the symptoms.
The back up alarm starts beeping like its in reverse, at the same time the cart decels rapidly to a stop with your foot still depressing the accelerator pedal. The back up alarm keeps sounding (and the cart says stationary) until you release the accel. pedal. Once your foot is off the pedal the alarm turns off and upon re-depressing the pedal the cart goes again forward like normal until the next time it happens.

Using all the great info above I will try and dig in this weekend to see if I can figure out what’s happening.
Thanks again for all the help and I will let you know what I find.
als is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-21-2015, 09:13 PM   #12
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

I would start by checking battery voltage when the problem occurs.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 01:30 PM   #13
als
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Ok wanted to get back with what was done. Did the Reed switch bypass this last weekend and the problem so far is gone! I want to say thank you to all who posted with the helpful suggestions!
als is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO