lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-17-2015, 04:28 PM   #1
maltesecross
Not Yet Wild

Default 2010 48V PDS just quit running

Hi my name is Brad and IM a newbie that needs help..My kids were using my cart riding the streets through the neighborhood when my cart suddenly quit running. I've been having the cart for 2 months and recently installed a battery meter myself two weeks ago. To my knowledge its all hooked up right to the key switch per my local dealer. All batteries are 8 months old. It was on charge all night when I returned home the next morning, I tried to pull it out the garage and it rolled about 20' then quit on me. Turn the key off and wait a minute it will roll again a shorter distance. The reverse beeper comes on then dies out after it won't move. Let it sit for 5 mins with the key off it will move again for a short distance then kaput! Its almost like a sensor is telling it somethings wrong and cutting out.

I have 53v at a full charge at the battery pack and at the back of the electric motor. I did download a wiring diagram of the speed controller and how to check it, but haven't started that yet.

I'm sure i can check the obvious, just need some help getting started with what to check first....

Fish to learn, learn to fish <'{}}}}<
maltesecross is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO