lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-09-2015, 08:55 PM   #21
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Default Re: Who's in charge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg View Post
Nice to be recognized, thank you ! All of us , one powerful dude. You got that right I/we the members, are the all powerful, as it is our money,to the vendors,and membership, to the forum that keeps forums like this alive and its vendors partially fed. Never forget who really holds the power. Nobody has more power than a loyal allegiance, no one. Who really needs who here? I'll tell you who , they need us,not the other way around I expect to be forum character assassinated after this post. Carry on soldiers and remember the Blitzkrieg For honor, liberty and internet commerce we shall struggle for companies that don't suck and nannies who stay out of it, i mean moderators who are not tyrants. PS - moderators , your doing a **** fine job. Now men ,who's with me ,,,, attack the evil golf cart lords of hell. You saw , he lives in Ft. Lauderdale,,,, ie: hell,,,, where i spent my teen years in the 70's.The Candy Store, wet t-shirt contests and the Elbow Room what a great time, i mean oh the decadence and sleezery. Remember the Alamo

Whoa... DUDE! You need to step back from the keyboard!
lockman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-09-2015, 09:03 PM   #22
93yellowclubcar
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Club Car

All this Dude talk, I just had to!
93yellowclubcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 09:08 PM   #23
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Old 06-09-2015, 09:11 PM   #24
crash test dummy

Old 06-09-2015, 09:17 PM   #25
lockman1
What the ....?

Club Car

Here we go again!
Old 06-09-2015, 09:19 PM   #26
crash test dummy

Old 06-09-2015, 09:20 PM   #27
93yellowclubcar
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by lockman1 View Post
Here we go again!
On our own? Down the only road we've ever known???

93yellowclubcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 09:23 PM   #28
crash test dummy

The origins of the word “Dude”

The word “Dude” conjures up scenes from The Big Lebowski where Jeff Bridges’ character “the dude” would talk about himself in the third person using catchphrases such as “the dude obliges, his dudeness and more”

By the time that The Big Lebowski hit theatres in 1998, the word “dude” had already been in use for over 100 years.

From the late 1800’s to the 1960’s “dude” was used as a synonym for the word “dandy,” a male who dressed at the cutting edge of fashion and who cared deeply about their appearance.

In the 1960’s, “dude” slipped into mainstream American vocabulary to refer to a companion and in the 1970’s “dude” made it into surfer culture as a way of informally greeting someone: “hey dude, what’s up.

“Dude” is usually gender neutral, however there is a female version, “dudette,” which is used much less often.

“Dude” first appeared in popular culture in 1883 in reference to a lavishly dressed President Chester A. Arthur, with the caption, “According to your cloth you’ve cut your coat, O Dude of all the White House residents; We trust that will help you with the vote, When next we go nominating Presidents.”

Aside from The Big Lebowski, recent examples of “dude” in showbiz include the famous “duuuuuude” Budweiser campaign, and the early 2000’s comedy with Ashton Kutcher Dude Where’s My Car.

One of the origins of “dude” is suspected to be from the Scottish word for clothes: “duddies.”

Some scholars, however, believe that “dude” actually comes from the Swahili word “dude” (plural “madude”). The literal translation of “dude” in Swahili is “a thing of which you don’t know or have forgotten the name.” The locals in Central Africa in the late 19th Century would use “dude” to refer to the Christian missionaries.

Wherever the word “dude” came from, it has permeated popular culture. What movies have you seen that prominently feature the word “dude?”
Old 06-09-2015, 09:25 PM   #29
CCFanatic
DS Drivers Club Founder

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93yellowclubcar View Post
On our own? Down the only road we've ever known???

Like a drifter, I was born to walk alone?

CCFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 09:29 PM   #30
crash test dummy

Tags
running the forum
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car