lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-13-2016, 09:26 AM   #11
Lochlin
Gone Wild

Default Re: Pathway build help

Yes, you could swap the controllers. Getting to the controller on a Pathway is no easy task though. The access panel is under the rear seat, the rear seat is integral to the roll bar, the roll bar is integral to the frame. If memory serves me correctly, all that has to come off to get to the controller.

I would get a speed magnet. To be honest, I forgot about that option. Those are fairly cheap, they take all of about 5 mins to install, and should the problem be something other than your speed code, it might rectify it as well.
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-13-2016, 11:41 PM   #12
CCFanatic
DS Drivers Club Founder

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lochlin View Post
Yes, you could swap the controllers. Getting to the controller on a Pathway is no easy task though. The access panel is under the rear seat, the rear seat is integral to the roll bar, the roll bar is integral to the frame. If memory serves me correctly, all that has to come off to get to the controller.
Not on these particular Pathways in question. These two are just like regular DS cars, the controller is accessible from the rear body access panel. No rear seat kits or cargo boxes to obstruct the panel
CCFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 09:02 PM   #13
joshgallo
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCFanatic View Post
Not on these particular Pathways in question. These two are just like regular DS cars, the controller is accessible from the rear body access panel. No rear seat kits or cargo boxes to obstruct the panel
Both controllers say they have been reprogrammed to PN 101956502. Before i switch them does this mean they've both been changed to 4 already?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2016-05-14 18.54.07.jpg (190.4 KB, 0 views)
joshgallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 09:06 PM   #14
joshgallo
Not Yet Wild

I'll order a magnet as well
Old 05-15-2016, 09:06 AM   #15
Lochlin
Gone Wild

I think those PNs are just part numbers for the controller. There shouldn't be any relation to speed there.
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 09:48 PM   #16
CCFanatic
DS Drivers Club Founder

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshgallo View Post
Both controllers say they have been reprogrammed to PN 101956502. Before i switch them does this mean they've both been changed to 4 already?
Yes it does. That part number on the yellow sticker is the part number of the Curtis controller that has SC4 already programmed in it. This means that at one point, both controllers had SC4 on them
CCFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 12:28 PM   #17
eudemonist
Not Yet Wild

If it had it before, it should still be programmed in. May just need to plug into it and turn it back up.
eudemonist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2016, 11:20 AM   #18
joshgallo
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCFanatic View Post
Yes it does. That part number on the yellow sticker is the part number of the Curtis controller that has SC4 already programmed in it. This means that at one point, both controllers had SC4 on them
Do you think I should switch controllers or just install a new magnet?

Tags
club car, pathway
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car