lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-28-2017, 11:49 PM   #1
kuntekente
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 48v RXV Charge Receptacle Wiring

I know this is a dumb thing but I took apart my 09 RXV 48v to have the body painted. I always take pictures each step to make sure it goes together how it came apart. I can't figure out what wire goes where. Can anyone tell me. I believe the long black wire goes to the rear negative terminal and both the red and gray with a block go to the positive but I would like to confirm.

Thanks
kuntekente is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-01-2017, 05:11 AM   #2
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 48v RXV Charge Receptacle Wiring

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntekente View Post
I know this is a dumb thing but I took apart my 09 RXV 48v to have the body painted. I always take pictures each step to make sure it goes together how it came apart. I can't figure out what wire goes where. Can anyone tell me. I believe the long black wire goes to the rear negative terminal and both the red and gray with a block go to the positive but I would like to confirm.

Thanks
That is correct.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 11:13 AM   #3
kuntekente
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBoyce View Post
That is correct.
Due to length the block and red go tot he near side positive and the black travels to the rear of the cart negative? (I hate playing with electricity due to my being a grounding rod.
kuntekente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 09:38 PM   #4
BobBoyce
Gone Insane
E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntekente View Post
Due to length the block and red go tot he near side positive and the black travels to the rear of the cart negative? (I hate playing with electricity due to my being a grounding rod.
The red and temperature sensor (block on grey cable) typically go to the positive terminal of the 12V battery nearest to the controller... unless you have the 8V batteries setup.
BobBoyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO