lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-30-2017, 11:07 PM   #1
1fastmofo
Not Yet Wild

Default Ruff n tuff troubles

I have a 2006 ruff n ruff 48v cart that's giving me troubles. I bought it with bad batteries and a bad motor(at the time I didn't know) I had the motor rebuilt, put brand new batteries in and it ran, brakes were bad got ready to remove and the lugs stripped inside the hub, I got frustrated and parked it for 3 years roughly, I just bought brand new batteries removed the motor to make sure it's still free and all it does is click. Rear end is free, motor will spin by hand, recognizes key and the pedal with a click also recognizes reverse neutral and forward with a click, I'm not sure where to go next, any help is appreciated.
Hel-0739 is the serial number for the cart manufactured 13-01-06 please help I was suppose to take the kids trick or treating on it tomorrow
1fastmofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car