lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-21-2020, 02:29 PM   #1
Thrillercart
Not Yet Wild

Default Alltrax- ezgo txt controller

I have a 1996 Ezgo 36v cart. I bought the Alltrax 400 amp controller and selenoid pkg here. I may have messed up the settings in the controller. I logged into it with laptop messed with the voltage settings from manual that comes with the new version of alltrax toolkit. anyway, now the cart wont move. Green light is on, and i can communicate with the laptop to controller. But something i did, has messed up the settings and now it wont move. is there a setting file you can send me for my cart? thanks so much!
Thrillercart is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-22-2020, 10:27 PM   #2
Thrillercart
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Alltrax- ezgo txt controller

any ideas on how to send settings to check them or send me a file to load. Need controller programmed correctly as i must have changed something wrongly. thanks
Old 02-22-2020, 10:30 PM   #3
orangeman6
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Is the solenoid clicking when you push the pedal?
Can you screenshot the page with the voltage settings? You said that’s what you messed with, right?
orangeman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 12:04 AM   #4
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Check that your under voltage setting is 28 for 36v and 38v for 48v carts.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 01:52 PM   #5
JohnnieB
Techno-Nerd

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillercart View Post
I have a 1996 Ezgo 36v cart. I bought the Alltrax 400 amp controller and selenoid pkg here. I may have messed up the settings in the controller. I logged into it with laptop messed with the voltage settings from manual that comes with the new version of alltrax toolkit. anyway, now the cart wont move. Green light is on, and i can communicate with the laptop to controller. But something i did, has messed up the settings and now it wont move. is there a setting file you can send me for my cart? thanks so much!
Is the controller a SR48400 or a XCT48400-DCS?
JohnnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 10:27 AM   #6
papasqueeze
Not Yet Wild

Help with wiring the controller and solenoid for 2005 series TXT. I watched videos and read directions. I think I have a crossed wire somewhere. Can anyone help with a wiring diagram? thank you
papasqueeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2020, 11:22 AM   #7
Thrillercart
Not Yet Wild

Mine is the blue XCT400/200 combo package i got from Scotty. I'll check to make sure of the LOW Voltage setting. Ill also send a screen shot of my settings later today.

My selenoid will click on, pause, then click off when turned on. it DOESN"T click when i push the pedal however...
Old 02-24-2020, 12:20 PM   #8
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillercart View Post
Mine is the blue XCT400/200 combo package i got from Scotty. I'll check to make sure of the LOW Voltage setting. Ill also send a screen shot of my settings later today.

My selenoid will click on, pause, then click off when turned on. it DOESN"T click when i push the pedal however...
That would be good... Also PDS or DCS cart?
Old 02-24-2020, 12:22 PM   #9
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by papasqueeze View Post
Help with wiring the controller and solenoid for 2005 series TXT. I watched videos and read directions. I think I have a crossed wire somewhere. Can anyone help with a wiring diagram? thank you
This is not the correct way to seek help. This thread here is for helping the original poster only. We cannot jump from one cart to another within a thread. Otherwise these threads would never make any sense to anybody.

Go to the top of the Ezgo section and start a new thread with the information and questions about your cart. All the information you request will be posted in your thread. Thank you
Old 02-24-2020, 12:37 PM   #10
Thrillercart
Not Yet Wild

it’s a dcs. It has the Forward Reverse lever under the leg

Tags
alltrax, controller, ezgo
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO