lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-03-2020, 04:00 PM   #1
Elwood22
Not Yet Wild

Default EZGO Battery Confusion

I just got an EZGO TXT Manf Code J202. From what I can gather, this is a 2002 model and from what I have found on-line this would be a 48 volt car. The car has been sitting for about 5 years. The current batteries are 5 Trojan T-105s and an Interstate battery that apparently replaced one of the original Trojans. I understand that the T-105 is a 6V battery, which leads me to believe this is a 36 volt system. It seems that some of the info I have gathered is not correct or I am missing something. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Also, is there any chance that batteries that have been sitting that long could be revived?
Elwood22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-03-2020, 04:08 PM   #2
Andy4639
48/400/Alltrax HS motor

E-Z-GO

Thumbs up Re: EZGO Battery Confusion

2002 model is 36 volts. They didn't go to 48 until later on 2008. My 04 was 36 volts. It's 48 volts now though.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 04:15 PM   #3
Elwood22
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: EZGO Battery Confusion

Excellent! Thanks.
Elwood22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO