lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-29-2012, 03:25 PM   #1
jober
Not Yet Wild

Default (FIXED)I hear the click but no go

Hi,
My father inlaw gave me his old 2002 cart. The thing has sat for a year so the batteries were dead. I used a manual charger to bring the batteries back to 6 volts. I then replaced the old cables because they were in bad shape.
I put the key in and the meter reads full but when I step on the peddle the cart will not move. The solenoid clicks when I press the peddle which is the same noise I hear from my 2007 cart.
I checked the batteries with my volt meter and it shows 36.1v but the batteries in my 07 cart show 37.5v. Could it be the batteries or do I have something bigger to deal with?
I was thinking about swapping the batteries to see if thats the issue. or just hooking up the jumper cables to see if it moves(Could be bad idea).

OK! I forgot a wire. I only had 5 of the 6 wires connected. I didn't see it until I looked at the other cart.
Sorry, And remember boys and girls, always check those connections. LOL

Last edited by jober; 10-29-2012 at 04:32 PM.. Reason: FIXED
jober is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO