lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-09-2013, 07:23 PM   #1
apostle
Not Yet Wild

Default Do you know much about the 'Bad boy' electric buggies?

I have been givin the pleasure of bringing a 2008 48 volt badboy buggie back to life. It has two motors and two controlers. It looks like B+ is wired in series to both controllers but im not sure. It was suffering for a while before it conked. power would not reach the motors after you hit a bump, somtin shortin out it seems. there are two soleniods that recieve B+ in parallel, but if both are not on the motors wont work. I know that when one solenoid shuts off, it actually shuts off. no power to the coil. Unfortunately I do not know how it's all wired together. Would anyone know of a place online where I could get the skematic for this thing? It would save me alot of work to have it.
apostle is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 08-09-2013, 07:36 PM   #2
sunoco
STEALTH 4X4

Club Car

Default Re: Do you know much about the 'Bad boy' electric buggies?

Those things are a wiring nightmare! Good luck with the project !
sunoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:16 PM   #3
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

bad boy buggies is now owned and produced by ezgo, nowdays they share some wiring with ezgo. not sure when ezgo bought them, you might want to post in ezgo section to broaden your audience.
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:43 PM   #4
TahoeDawgZ71
revolutiongolfcars.com

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtech View Post
bad boy buggies is now owned and produced by ezgo, nowdays they share some wiring with ezgo. not sure when ezgo bought them, you might want to post in ezgo section to broaden your audience.
Yes please. Post this in the EZGO section and get anything that says "Bad Boy Buggy" as far away from me as possible.
TahoeDawgZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 10:43 AM   #5
Jerj7907
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I have checked out a Bad Boy Buggy at Mike's golf carts located in Perry GA. I stopped and talked with a gentleman there about a project cart and he was real friendly with sharing information with me. You could look up the number and give them a shout sorry that is all the help I can be.
Jerj7907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO