lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-24-2014, 12:01 PM   #11
impdaddy
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Ignore My Lighting Thread

Boke. It is working like a champ. Ammo getting more expensive as we speak. Thanks Grandpa.

Now to the cart. I have a constant beeping. Cleaned and dried the ITS and replaced the corroded resistor. Any thoughts or hope anyone?

Thanks,
impdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-24-2014, 07:15 PM   #12
hugger6933
Getting Wild

My 06 is a flood cart it was a couple months old and some punks took it from the cart shed at the CC it was at and [along with about four others] and raced them all over the course at night and then the big finish was to flip them into the water hazards. I got mine it had been sitting a while, while the insurance and the salvage people did their thing before it came to sale time but I replaced the batteries all of the wiring [very inexpensive from EZGO] and then a new controller and motor. I have had a lots of great use out of this cart, my wife and I use it almost daily to golf with from early spring to late fall. The other day I went to the shed after a long cold winter and cleaned the cables and now have a problem after it went about 10 to 15 ft but I am sure it is not from the water that was in 2006. If you had a stock cart [is there any stock ones left?] and you where thinking about a speed motor and a upgraded controller now would be the perfect time that is what I did and am very happy with it. When first put together it would go 24 mph and I am a little over 360#
hugger6933 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 07:37 PM   #13
impdaddy
Gone Wild
Club Car

That is a great perspective gives food for thought. Thanks
impdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO