lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides
Members Rides Golf Carts Only.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-29-2021, 12:19 PM   #1
camaroluvz28
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Yamaha Drive "G29" Lift

Hello all...so total disclosure not my cart just one of the many weekly builds I do at my shop but I never post any pics of the carts we do so I thought I put a couple on the forum to give those out there some ideas for lifts/tire options and color/seat options and so forth. This started out as a trade in that was lets say less than perfect, takin down to frame and rebuilt with lots of new parts and a few originals. I wanted to go with cobalt blue and black but used what I had in stock. For a black/white cart it turned out decent and I think it will fetch a few more pennies we have into it...Its storming over here in FL so I had a few minutes to spend on the computer...anyway thanks for looking and have a great day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0513.jpg (453.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0514.jpg (419.3 KB, 0 views)
camaroluvz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-10-2021, 08:56 AM   #2
b0rderman
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Yamaha Drive "G29" Lift

Love the clean build. I am located in South Florida, but I would love to chat with you about a build. I don't believe my PMs are open yet, does your shop have a page on FB? Thanks
b0rderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Members Rides