lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-05-2015, 09:35 PM   #1
makobuggie
Gone Wild

Default G1 front bumper

Hello, im looking to buy a front bumper for a 81 g1, were is a good place to buy one? Thanks
makobuggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-05-2015, 09:52 PM   #2
meangreenmachine72
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Default Re: G1 front bumper

They are discontinued. There is a guy on eBay that sells some nice ones out of diamond plate complete with end caps and mounting brackets. He is taking a few weeks off but should be listing them then. I have a order in for 2 of them. I will keep you posted on when he returns. You could also make one yourself if you are handy.
meangreenmachine72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 07:46 AM   #3
smokindawg
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I made a pipe bumper for my lifted G1. I also made it come up over the front to the passenger compartment and will actually have an extension come out so the passenger has a place to hold onto in rougher riding.

Not hard to make one but you need a few tools and a bit of Fab skills to make them fit correctly and look good.

Other than that, I don't know where you can buy one.
smokindawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 08:20 AM   #4
nota
Gone Wild
Yamaha

2 x 4 from a lumber yard on my g-1
nota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 04:40 PM   #5
Cvans
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Make one. That's what I did.
Cvans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 06:03 AM   #6
meangreenmachine72
Gone Wild
Mixed Breed

Good morning, the bumper I was telling you about has been listed, I bought 2 for my cart. They are diamond plate with stock bumper end caps with mounting brackets attached. I think they are nice looking and will keep you posted on how they look when I receive them. They are $89.00 each. Tell him Ken recommended you. I had a Yamaha dealer do a all out search for new old stock and we only came up with one record and I bought that and hope one of these days I will find another for my other cart. All the suggestions are good depending on what look your going for. I want to do one of them for just being crazy in the woods and would go with a pipe. You could even use a 2x4 painted flat black and put stock end caps on it for a nice look. Have a great weekend, ken
meangreenmachine72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha