lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha
Electric Yamaha Electric Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-14-2016, 01:38 PM   #1
Buggy Newbie
Not Yet Wild

Default Hyundai electric cart

Does anyone know which company might interchange with the hyundai electric carts for parts? Mainly looking for the parts that have to do with the steering. All the way from the metal part attached to the inside of the front wheel to all the rods, knuckles, bushings etc that connect together that run all the way over to the other front wheel. I have no idea what any of those parts are called.
Buggy Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-14-2016, 11:32 PM   #2
cgtech
Over This Interview Is...

Yamaha

Default Re: Hyundai electric cart

As i was told (by people who worked at the yamaha dealership/my employer during that era), Hyundai had some Yamaha defecters on board. And my limited experience with Hyundai carts backs this up. Its most like a Yamaha G2 or G9 cart. Does this pic look like yours at all?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2016-04-14-21-30-45.jpg (38.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2016-04-14-21-31-13.jpg (33.9 KB, 0 views)
cgtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Yamaha