lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-19-2017, 08:43 PM   #31
justwondering
A Gal with a Cart!
Yamaha

Default Re: G9 -Bajeebus Rehab - No Start - the other twin

got the new engine...
This one arrived with the horizontal shaft poked out through the side of the box.

I'll have to start a new thread for this build.

I spent the afternoon with my 16 year old nephew and he was very, very interested in doing the build over christmas break.

So, the deal I've made is: he gets a clear, clean work area set up in the old white barn at the estate over Thanksgiving break and I'll bring all the parts and the cart down in December when school is out for the holidays.

We shall see if he gets the barn floor cleared out.
justwondering is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-19-2017, 11:18 PM   #32
sho305
Vegas modded 420

Yamaha

Ha, you will find out how interested he really is. Must be some brutal people in shipping out there, rare to have an issue with damaged things here. I did have a tv smashed a couple years back I ordered on black friday.
sho305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:16 PM   #33
justwondering
A Gal with a Cart!
Yamaha

So far he is batting 0 for 2 on the past two weekends.

2 weeks ago he spent the day putting corn in deer feeders, fixing feeders and driving all over the estate
1 week ago was first weekend of deer season so he spent it hunting.

He still has 4 weekends to fill with other various excuses

My only comment other than 'I love you' was 'If it is important to you, you will clean up the white barn. If the white barn stays cluttered, I will know you would rather not have the golf cart working for your visits to the estate'.

But then, I'm still waiting out his dad to remove the front tire off the backhoe (2 weeks as well). Three reminders that the front tire was low. One request to stay at the white barn near the air, and he still drove it up the hill and nearly rolled the tire off two weeks ago.

And yes, my only two comments to him have been 'I love you' and 'The backhoe will be here waiting for your attention when you can work it into your schedule.'

Unlike dad's approach of taking care of half finished projects, they are getting a slow but steady change of approach now that dad has died.
justwondering is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha