lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-30-2008, 09:21 AM   #11
whitelaw66
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Any Tomberlin Emerge Owners Out There

Darwinb ...purchased a LSV from Marxcarts yesterday ...can you call me ...I'd like to discuss covers. Thank you.

Whitey in Hartfield ...804-776-0007
whitelaw66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-01-2009, 04:01 PM   #12
darwinb
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelaw66 View Post
Darwinb ...purchased a LSV from Marxcarts yesterday ...can you call me ...I'd like to discuss covers. Thank you.

Whitey in Hartfield ...804-776-0007
Congrats!. Did you resolve your warranty questions? Re the covers, I got the kind that need to be installed (Not the kind that slip over the whole top). If you are not into "Fabrication" which I am not, have them install them. I also recommend you add snaps to the straps that hold down the sides. I have the snaps but haven't installed them yet because i don't run in the rain or below 50 degrees. I haven't actually used them yet but i keep the side covers on and rolled up. I will try to call you on Friday.
darwinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:24 PM   #13
JRay
**** guzzler
Club Car

Any of you emerge owners have an issue with the windshield wiper? My neighbor has had his 3 days and the wiper runs off to the side too far. Dealer will be out tomorrow to repair it. That 2 year warranty is nice. Its an 08 model.
JRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 07:41 PM   #14
darwinb
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRay View Post
Any of you emerge owners have an issue with the windshield wiper? My neighbor has had his 3 days and the wiper runs off to the side too far. Dealer will be out tomorrow to repair it. That 2 year warranty is nice. Its an 08 model.
I haven't had a problem with the WW but it may just be a matter of loosening the nut that holds it on and repositioning it. The nut cover flips up easily without tools. You can get a service manual at http://www.tomberlin.net/electric-ve...2-electric-car
which may show how to adjust it.
Old 01-01-2009, 07:49 PM   #15
JRay
**** guzzler
Club Car

I looked at it, but he said leave it alone dealer will fix it. I was there when he took delivery and they said to go to the site you posted and download it to a disc and take disc to an office store, office depot, staples etc. and they would make him a manual. Is that what everyone is doing?
Old 01-02-2009, 08:28 PM   #16
darwinb
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRay View Post
I looked at it, but he said leave it alone dealer will fix it. I was there when he took delivery and they said to go to the site you posted and download it to a disc and take disc to an office store, office depot, staples etc. and they would make him a manual. Is that what everyone is doing?
I usually read it online and print out what I need. The service manual appears to be pretty complete, as does the parts manual. Both are pdf files.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:37 PM   #17
JRay
**** guzzler
Club Car

Had a look at that today, your right it is a very complete manual.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:49 PM   #18
94c4vette
Not Yet Wild

Hey darwinb, I just bought the emerge 48SS. Would you happen to have an electronic copy of those applicable laws you keep on hand in regards to using it on the street? I currently live in Chicago and moving to Virginia Beach in June of this year. Thanks!! Happy motoring!
94c4vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 04:15 PM   #19
darwinb
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94c4vette View Post
Hey darwinb, I just bought the emerge 48SS. Would you happen to have an electronic copy of those applicable laws you keep on hand in regards to using it on the street? I currently live in Chicago and moving to Virginia Beach in June of this year. Thanks!! Happy motoring!
google:

§ 46.2-908.2. Low-speed vehicles; required equipment.

§ 46.2-908.3. Low-speed vehicles; operation on highways; license required; registration required; safety and emissions inspections not required.

I'll look up some more and post them
Old 03-15-2009, 09:59 PM   #20
94c4vette
Not Yet Wild

Darwinb, Thanks for the info. I will be sure to carry it with me. I saw somewhere that safety inspections weren't required. Do you know what that may be?
94c4vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts