lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO
Gas EZGO Gas EZGO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-06-2013, 06:21 AM   #11
gadavis
Gone Wild

Default Re: Making her pretty

The jacobson was a dog. They finally junked it for electrical problems and a blown head gasket. It was an electrical nightmare. Our 3225 is a 2007 demonstrator tha had less than 100 hrs on it. Main problem with JD turf equipment is that here in middle Georgia we have to get turf exclusive parts from Show turf Inc. and they are in Fla. We can order some ag style part number thru local dealer.
gadavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-06-2013, 06:34 AM   #12
cc272
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Nice work madman.......I see stacks......that's awesome, got any better pics of them .....where are you located, if I may ask? I'm just south of hudson NY. Got any walk behinds for sale.....I'm a mower myself looking to add to the stables.....I just posted my CC 272 mods ....I use the ol girl everyday.....looking for another gas cart now for a toy.... I wanna build a "Ratrod" cart
cc272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:28 PM   #13
Madman415
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadavis View Post
The jacobson was a dog. They finally junked it for electrical problems and a blown head gasket. It was an electrical nightmare. Our 3225 is a 2007 demonstrator tha had less than 100 hrs on it. Main problem with JD turf equipment is that here in middle Georgia we have to get turf exclusive parts from Show turf Inc. and they are in Fla. We can order some ag style part number thru local dealer.
I've never had a problem getting parts for any JD. We use JD Ag dealers and Turf Equipment dealers. They will drop ship parts and usually 2 days. I keep the basics stocked. I've used R & R Products once... that will never happen again. Not for JD anyway.
Madman415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:31 PM   #14
Madman415
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc272 View Post
Nice work madman.......I see stacks......that's awesome, got any better pics of them .....where are you located, if I may ask? I'm just south of hudson NY. Got any walk behinds for sale.....I'm a mower myself looking to add to the stables.....I just posted my CC 272 mods ....I use the ol girl everyday.....looking for another gas cart now for a toy.... I wanna build a "Ratrod" cart
I have a Jacobsen walk behind, has a bad engine. New engine is cheap from Tractor Supply, they have a direct bolt on and go Honda.

I'm also working on building another cart now. Fleet length chassis. I have it stripped to the frame now, painting that nice and replacing everything. Pics also on my profile here. I have a bunch of pics and what not on Facebook.

I like CC's too. Yamaha used to be my favorite but that was back when they made the G9. I stick with EZGO for the past 10 years because of the dependability and the crazy amount of weight I can tow without pulling a wheelie. I basically use mine as a miniature farm tractor all day everyday. If it's not hauling, pulling, or plowing, it just sits there.

Go To my profile page, there are lots of pics. This Video is with mufflers and a custom made exhaust manifold

This is with a "cob job" exhaust and no mufflers
Old 02-07-2013, 03:46 PM   #15
cc272
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Omg!!!! Those stacks are great.....I have a single straight stack on my dodge and just showed the wife your video......she said no friggin way.........so you know what I gotta do now.....lol, nice job man.

What's going on with the cushman? That looks like a cool project as well.

I have a maxII 6x6.....needs a complete restoration but is all there except the trans and solid, wanna do some horse trading?......cart,mower, etc

Where are you located and what's the deck size on the walk behind....does it have a sulky?
cc272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:17 PM   #16
Tonka329
Smoov az a gravy sammich

Yamaha

What engine you run Madman?
Tonka329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:42 PM   #17
ArmyVetSgtAdkins
Philippians 4:13

Club Car

Great looking motor
ArmyVetSgtAdkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:20 AM   #18
Madman415
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc272 View Post
Omg!!!! Those stacks are great.....I have a single straight stack on my dodge and just showed the wife your video......she said no friggin way.........so you know what I gotta do now.....lol, nice job man.

What's going on with the cushman? That looks like a cool project as well.

I have a maxII 6x6.....needs a complete restoration but is all there except the trans and solid, wanna do some horse trading?......cart,mower, etc

Where are you located and what's the deck size on the walk behind....does it have a sulky?
Im currently in Arkville NY, 12406. The cushman is for sale or trade for a golf cart. I'm moving south in the next two months.
The walk behind is a 22" greens mower.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:24 AM   #19
Madman415
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonka329 View Post
What engine you run Madman?
Its the stock 350cc Robin twin cylinder that came with it in 1997. Still kicking ***. I made a cold air intake for it, put the dual exhaust on it, 28 degree driven clutch and the drive clutch is turned one notch counter clockwise for torque. Stock belt. The carb has high altitude jets in it.
Old 02-08-2013, 01:27 AM   #20
Madman415
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyVetSgtAdkins View Post
Great looking motor
Thanks, I'm trying to make it look good. It's going in a completely rebuilt cart, still sanding on the frame, can't wait to start putting it back together.
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas EZGO