lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-09-2017, 09:20 PM   #1
JGC403
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default New Batteries?

I fully charged up the batteries and they have been sitting for almost 24 hours.

Checking the volts on each battery:

These are US 1800 XC batteries. There is a 4 stamped on one terminal and a E 3 Z stamped on the other terminal.

3 of them should be replaced. If I'm replacing that many should I just replace them all?
JGC403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-09-2017, 11:10 PM   #2
Conradconrad
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: New Batteries?

Yeah if you're replacing 3 you are better off getting all new batteries
Conradconrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 08:45 AM   #3
Seaquell
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

I bought 2 batteries every month to ease the pain/cost, it worked out well for me.
I charge after every use and keep it trickle charging when sitting to try and maintain the batteries.
Seaquell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 09:05 AM   #4
Conradconrad
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Also depends on how much you plan on using the cart but those levels give you a 37.55 volt state of charge after full charge

If you put in a in dash led digital volt meter like what carts unlimited has you can drive around until voltage drops to about 36.3

If you need to use the cart for only a few miles at a time, really depends on terrain, wheel/tire set up and distance and the ability to plug into the charger any and every time you arent using it, you might get some more life out of them which could buy you time to slowly save up and ease the cost pain.
Conradconrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO