lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-07-2019, 08:41 PM   #1
Dodge1812
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default What kind of dpi smart charger do you have and does it work well 2007 48 volt club ca

Hey everyone I just wanted to reach out and see what kind of DPI charger people were using on their club cars I have a in 1997 and I just found out from some friends on here that I'm going to have to purchase one of these what is a good price for a DPI charger what type would you buy and what do you look for in a DPI charger or AKA smart charger thank you for your help.
Dodge1812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-07-2019, 08:47 PM   #2
NoleFan4Ever
MOD of all BS!

Club Car

Default Re: What kind of dpi smart charger do you have and does it work well 2007 48 volt clu

Dodge, I sent you links last night to the chargers for your need. DPI was not one of them because of your cost concerns. Although it is an Excellent charger and American made, they are ~$300 for a CC 17a style. If you have that much to spend, for just a little more you can buy a Lester Summit II. That is the BEST one on the market right now....
NoleFan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 08:55 PM   #3
dundeebarnbuggy
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: What kind of dpi smart charger do you have and does it work well 2007 48 volt clu

I have a DPI gen 3 and it has been flawless, even at weeks of 20 below farenheit. Easy to set for any batteries. Buy from our site sponsors to help keep this forum alive!!!
Edit; or Take Noles advise!
dundeebarnbuggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 09:12 PM   #4
Dodge1812
Gone Wild
Club Car

I understand I was just asking to see what others were using that's all . I appreciate the sponsorships of the business on here.
Old 02-08-2019, 07:27 PM   #5
Dodge1812
Gone Wild
Club Car

Bought charger from Scotty today

Last edited by Dodge1812; 02-08-2019 at 07:28 PM.. Reason: Wrong spelling
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car