lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-01-2020, 07:33 AM   #1
del50man
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default 93 Club Car DS wont move with New Batteries

I have a 93 club car DS with new batteries (36v). I replaced the FNR and the only solenoid on the cart. I have checked out the resistors on it and they appear to be fine.
On the ground if I hit the gas pedal it feels like it wants to move but doesn't. I put it on my lift and the wheels spin fast.
I have 39v on the pack and also on the solenoid.

Any help would be appreciated.
del50man is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-01-2020, 11:02 AM   #2
Lochlin
Gone Wild

Default Re: 93 Club Car DS wont move

That your cart runs fine in the air we can assume that your wiring and such is good. You are losing current somewhere under load.

I know that those are new batteries but you are going to still have to load test them. If you do a forum search or a Google search you'll find all sorts of info as to how to perform and read a load test.

If those are good then you are going to have to clean and inspect every cable and connection. Feel for abnormal heat after you try to run your cart as that can often point you to a weak spot.
Lochlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car