lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-14-2009, 05:19 PM   #11
TROUBADOUR
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: top speed !!!

That is EXACTLY the philosophy my daughter had a few years back when she was running cross-country in high school. Her goal was to finish "not last"! She didn't have expectations of finishing near the top -- too realistic for that -- but she knew she could finish "not last"!
TROUBADOUR is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-14-2009, 05:26 PM   #12
nosgsxr
Not Yet Wild

well i would love to throw money in this thing but i have toooooo meny toys and cant froget about them...lol...i would love to see around 30 to 33 tho.....what kind on money you think im looking at?
nosgsxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 05:38 PM   #13
TROUBADOUR
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I don't figure it would cost much to go that fast ONCE, but a bit more to do it occasionally, a lot more to do it regularly.
Actual cost? I don't know as I haven't done it. I'm sure someone will offer an estimate.
TROUBADOUR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 05:41 PM   #14
nosgsxr
Not Yet Wild

yea i saw a kit on here but it doesnt realy give a top speed....looks like $400
Old 11-16-2009, 07:13 PM   #15
cart de golf
Gone Wild

air filter 50$
jet kit 10.00
muffler 150.00
clutch kit with belt i think was 139.00 + shipping
(you get 1 spring 1 spacer 2 new clutch plates that are modified to a different angle to match the belt & is also shorter more heavy duty makes a big differents engine dosent over rev like all the others i tryed )

if you take the hot setup you have to send the air box & carb in for the modifications

since I live in Canada & told me how to do it over the phone just the carburator wasent over bored

I bypassed the governor without removing cables this way you dont throw out the cable alignement keeps the trottle nice & smooth

my 2 cents best bang for the bucks , I have worked on a lot of carts & tryed alot of stuff over the years
my G22 goes 35mph

Last edited by cart de golf; 11-16-2009 at 07:13 PM.. Reason: felt like it
cart de golf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 12:50 AM   #16
nosgsxr
Not Yet Wild

so was the mods u listed the thing that i need to do for the best bang for the buck??.....so did u just conect the two cables togather...what kind of top speed do u think the above mods will get me?? all of this hounds easy to put on....i work on a lot of atv around here so should not have any problems...i hope..lol
Old 11-17-2009, 06:42 PM   #17
cart de golf
Gone Wild

i diden't conect the cable together I moded the governor itself this way it runs properly wont backfire & no ajustement to cables are needed

if you need more info pm me or join me on msn messanger i will try to help you more
cart de golf is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha