lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-16-2012, 10:05 PM   #11
Springbok
Photoshop Guy

Club Car

Default Re: Runs 150 yards and dies...cranks back??

Has it ever run correctly with that electric fuel pump on it? What was the reason you're not using the stock vacuum-operated pump?
Springbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-17-2012, 09:11 AM   #12
shadowman
The Last Moja Morani

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springbok View Post
Has it ever run correctly with that electric fuel pump on it? What was the reason you're not using the stock vacuum-operated pump?
good question i have found over the years that on some carts not all but some that elec. pump is more trouble then its worth........................
shadowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:57 PM   #13
fine69
Not Yet Wild

The small engine repairman here in town had put an electric on it. I replaced it thinking that was the problem as it seemed like it was losing pressure. I get his cast offs to fix. If you guys can help me I can shine! I am only batting a .333 right now. Have a suzuki LT 80 giving me fits too. How much and where do I get a vacuum pump? I assume that is where the line coming from under the carb hooked to? It doesnt seem to affect how it runs, plugged or unplugged. The old girl runs pretty decent when she runs. It is that cutting off part that is disappointing. He had installed a pump and it had this problem. Do not know if it existed prior.
fine69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:38 PM   #14
Springbok
Photoshop Guy

Club Car

Here's a link to Golf Cart Parts direct.

http://www.golfcartpartsdirect.com/ecom-catshow/64.html

You could also check and post up in the classified section here on the forum. With all the engine-swapping going on around here someone should have an old vacuum fuel pump they're not using.
Springbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car