lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-02-2013, 07:59 PM   #1
bluecrew
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default 2001 CC DS limo, the new project

Just scored a 2001 CC DS limo. Has a full canopy and a acrylic windshield. Looking for a replacement roof. Any idea where to find one?

Had it for one day and already bypassed the governor, thanks to the intel on this forum. Seems 2 1/2 times faster! I like it much more than the electric Noland we did for the last project. Although, at least that project had an actual glass windshield.

I can't find anything but these crappy acrylic windshields... Does anybody offer anything else, or do I have to fab something up?
bluecrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-07-2013, 05:22 PM   #2
bluecrew
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Re: 2001 CC DS limo, the new project

New problem. I want to replace the drive belt on this cart. I am finding two different sizes listed for this cart. I'm assuming this is due to more than one engine option on the 2001 CC's? Cart in question is a 2001 ds villager 6 gas. Not sure what engine is in it, nor what number or size the current belt is. Cart is not at my location. Seems like the belt slips. If you start it and try to drive, the engine revs, but movement takes a while, and is a sudden start when it does. Then, while driving, I can floor it and the engine will rev, and then eventually the cart speed catches up to that rpm. Basic logic tells me the belt is too long, worn out, or shot.

How do I find out which belt is correct for this cart?

I've found two, 1"x37 3/8", and one at 1"x37 1/2".

Any leads? I searched under 2001 villager, but most are electric threads...
bluecrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car