lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-02-2013, 09:55 PM   #1
Holeinmysox
Not Yet Wild

Default Fuel pump question

I have an 06 Club car that ran great until this week. Now the only way it will start and run is if I hold the choke in. It will not run at all without the choke being held in. I removed the carb and cleaned it all out with Gumout.
I changed both fuel filters but I'm not sure how much gas is supposed to appear in the fuel filters. Should they be full of gas? The one by the tank stays about half full and the one before the carb appears to hold even less. I pulled the fuel line at the carb and when I press the gas pedal it sends gas through the line but it doesn't really shoot out, it's more of a small trickle. Can someone tell me on a healthy fuel pump should the gas be shooting out at the carb end or is that small trickle normal? If it's not the fuel pump I'm not sure where else to look.
I also pulled the line coming out of the tank and blew through it to make sure the feed tube wasn't clogged.
Holeinmysox is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-02-2013, 11:16 PM   #2
Alan Powell
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Fuel pump question

small trickle should be ok. if cart only runs with choke on them problem is in carb still
Alan Powell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
choke, fuel pump, wont stay running
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car