lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-23-2020, 01:26 AM   #1
Ray_Dean
Not Yet Wild

Default Lithium Ion charger questions

I’m finishing up the build on my 58.8v 132Ah lithium ion pack. I seem to remember a forum member that would reprogram ERIC chargers. Anyone know who that was? I understand it might be as simple as changing the algorithm, but I have no idea which to use.
If using that charger is a bad idea, what’s everyone’s suggestion on a new charger?
Ray_Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 02:47 PM   #2
Bigjmain
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Lithium Ion charger questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Dean View Post
I’m finishing up the build on my 58.8v 132Ah lithium ion pack. I seem to remember a forum member that would reprogram ERIC chargers. Anyone know who that was? I understand it might be as simple as changing the algorithm, but I have no idea which to use.
If using that charger is a bad idea, what’s everyone’s suggestion on a new charger?
Get anywhere on this??
Bigjmain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 10:34 PM   #3
Ray_Dean
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Lithium Ion charger questions

Unfortunately, no. Still looking.
Ray_Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car > Lithium Club Car