lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-01-2014, 04:14 PM   #1
dherweck
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default 1989-94 axle weldment 0n 88 marathon

Will an 89-94 axle weldment bolt on to an 88 ezgo marathon? I've searched the forum and online and can't find the answer. I'd like to swap the linkpin front axle weldment to a spindle front axle from a 1989 and newer marathon. I'm doing this to put a spindle lift on so I know I'd need new spindles anyway. I'm guessing and hoping it's just a matter of possible hole modification and maybe some shock mods but I can't find length information on the two axles and if the steering, tie rods, balls joints etc will fit with some mods as well. Any suggestions? I'm building a budget cart for my wife, not going to spend tons of money and trying to minimize fab time (although I can fab anything I need) just trying to see what the quickest way to swap to spindle instead of linkpin axle is.
dherweck is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 09-05-2014, 11:20 AM   #2
dherweck
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 1989-94 axle weldment 0n 88 marathon

Any suspension experts have some direction here?
dherweck is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO