lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-23-2019, 07:58 PM   #1
Bayouownbeer
Not Yet Wild

Default 2009 EzGo shutter and low power

Little history the cart was bought in 2014. It was a refurbished lifted tires all the new normal stuff they do. We ran the cart for 5 years no issues. The batteries needed to be replaced. The cart sat under the carport for a year. I just changed the batteries upon first tring to move the cart it shuttered very lightly and had very little power but I was able to get it going. Rode it around and it loosened up and acted normal. Now it acts totally normal unless you leave it parked for a short period or over night. When you first go it wants to shuttler and low power only for a very short time maybe 30 seconds. Then it’s fine you can stop, go, leave it sit 5 min and it’s fine. But if you leave it sit a while it will do the shitter and low power. Has 38 volts after charge and 35-36 while riding. Any help on what to test ?
Bayouownbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 02-24-2019, 12:54 PM   #2
Brob1969
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: 2009 EzGo shutter and low power

To me it really sounds like a battery issue. Has the new pack been fully charged?
Brob1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 02:06 PM   #3
Bayouownbeer
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: 2009 EzGo shutter and low power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brob1969 View Post
To me it really sounds like a battery issue. Has the new pack been fully charged?
Yes several times. Shows 38-39 volts when charged. Will run fast will no issue it only acts up when you first pull it out. Or it’s it sits a while inbeteen rides like 30 minutes give or take. If you ride get off for a short time get back on it’s doesn’t hesitate.
Bayouownbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO