lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts
Electric golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-14-2019, 06:41 PM   #1
nickdalzell1
Resident Curmudgeon

Default Olympus Golf Cars and LSVs, anyone heard of them?

We got a new golf car dealer and manufacturer here, well, they assemble them but they're definitely Made in China.
They are called Olympus, and are using 72Volt NiMH Toyota Prius modules and the fanciest ones have air conditioning,
full DOT enclosures, wiper/washer, driving lights, headlights, fog lights, radio, four seats, heating, and full digital gauge cluster.

The more basic ones seem to resemble a Club Car Precedent with the Gen 2 pedal group, steering column/wheel and some Fairplay bits.
These use standard FLA Trojan 8V batteries. They all have Toyota branded controllers, on-board chargers, DC reducers.
You can order them with Lift kits, back seats, etc.

Not sure what service will be like, or if they're going to be a redux of Bad Boy Buggies or Tomberlin later on, or if they'll even exist in a year.

I am not sure if posting links is allowed but the site is olympuslsv.com

nickdalzell1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 11-13-2019, 06:07 PM   #2
mdnei
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: Olympus Golf Cars and LSVs, anyone heard of them?

i have a new one they are junk do not buy they claim you get 50 miles to one charge but you only get about 50 minutes instead. electrical issues all the time been straded about 5 times due to electrical problems company does not care about you after you buy them what a waste of 8500 dollars
mdnei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 08:39 PM   #3
golf cart man
Gone Unrestrained

Mixed Breed

Personally I would stick to one of the big 3 brands you'll have a much more pleasurable ownership experience when it comes to getting parts and service. That cart looks like a little bit of all the knock off brands combined into one cart.
golf cart man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 12:14 PM   #4
Heydoc58
Not Yet Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdnei View Post
i have a new one they are junk do not buy they claim you get 50 miles to one charge but you only get about 50 minutes instead. electrical issues all the time been straded about 5 times due to electrical problems company does not care about you after you buy them what a waste of 8500 dollars
U are correct I have one also . Doing the Same thing as u are having !!
I think they are outta business I’ve called 2 numbers with no return calls . I did drive by there is huge property for sale sign up .
$9500 gone with Junk Cart
Heydoc58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts