lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-03-2012, 02:21 PM   #151
WKC
Getting Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Automatic Charging

True enough and it might help to detour but if they want it all they have to do is roll pick up the front and walk it around etc... people are determined these days I had a trailer stole off the back of my truck backed into a tall pile of gravel locked with a trailer lock that can't be cut etc.. they removed my ball from the hitch pulled the trailer sideways through a ditch that was 4 foot deep and tore up asphalt when it hit the road to get it. And it was parked next to a fire department under a steel light. Theft is getting so bad I Carry a Gun now when I go to buy trailers and stuff they know I have cash and it is getting to be a common occurrence here with people getting robbed beaten and even killed in 1 case and it will get worse. KC
WKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car