lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2009, 07:10 PM   #1
crosswired
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Default 95 EZ- GO troubleshooting

A friend gave me a 96 TXT serial #957357 textron 27647-go1 Manf. code h0196 This what i know so far it came with only 5 6v.BAtt so my readings are going to be off. At the charger station is 44.1 the test i got off of EX GO runs like this B+-45.7 lead 10 45.9 lead 9 45.9 lead 5 44.1 lead 2 22.5 lead1 .7-.8 THe test showed #s on a 36v system where the lead 2 is13-15 and lead 1 is 0.4-1.6 I Took off both rear wheels the right one turns when you spin the left but when you spin thr right only the right one spins. THe motor humms when you depress the pedal but nothing turns. I really need to get the other batt. but if there are any ideas i am up for any thing. Sorry this is so long. Will keep it short from now on just had to get it all in.
crosswired is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO