lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-22-2011, 11:50 AM   #71
lbmfpeterson
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Anyone drove the new 2Five LSV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama96 View Post
You ever get your bounce issue fixed? Mine is still doing it mainly in the right front.
Im not sure if something has changed but the new RXV's that we have been getting seem to be riding a lot better and the bouncy ride issue is not as bad???? So maybe its just we have been lucky on some newer ones or maybe they finally changed something??? If so we have not been notified of any change or something to fix the problem???

I did notice that they have changed the brand of tires on the newer ones maybe that is there solution?
lbmfpeterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-22-2011, 06:35 PM   #72
BobInPTC
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Sorry, I should have posted an update much sooner. EZ-Go did contact me about the tires very quickly after my last post (after I sent a video of the wobble to them) and (via the tire and wheel distributer) ended up replacing the entire set with a hand-picked set inspected for run-out. Also, the dealer replaced the driver's side rear rotor that has been out of true. The end result was the ride quality I had been hoping for. I would recommend that anyone test-driving a 2Five look at the tires while in motion. The wobble in the old tires had been visually apparent and the new tires run much straighter.
Also, EZ-Go developed new software for the gauge and reprogrammed my vehicle a few weeks ago. Now the gauge reads like it should..(although it seems a tad “optimistic”). I'll try pushing the distance (20+ miles) soon to see how it reads then, but so far it has stayed within the top 4 LEDs after going as far as 15 miles between charges.
BobInPTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:25 AM   #73
Bama96
Not Yet Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInPTC View Post
Sorry, I should have posted an update much sooner. EZ-Go did contact me about the tires very quickly after my last post (after I sent a video of the wobble to them) and (via the tire and wheel distributer) ended up replacing the entire set with a hand-picked set inspected for run-out. Also, the dealer replaced the driver's side rear rotor that has been out of true. The end result was the ride quality I had been hoping for. I would recommend that anyone test-driving a 2Five look at the tires while in motion. The wobble in the old tires had been visually apparent and the new tires run much straighter.
Also, EZ-Go developed new software for the gauge and reprogrammed my vehicle a few weeks ago. Now the gauge reads like it should..(although it seems a tad “optimistic”). I'll try pushing the distance (20+ miles) soon to see how it reads then, but so far it has stayed within the top 4 LEDs after going as far as 15 miles between charges.
Can you tell me your contact at E-Z-Go that helped you out? Send me an IM. My rear wheels are bad as well. I looked at them while running. They wobble and are not "in round". Where you getting any kind of noise when breaking with that bad rotor?
Bama96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO