lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-11-2017, 05:30 PM   #1
shaanar
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Fair Price for a 2007 CarryAll?

Hey all-

I moved to the burbs so the Carryall has to go. I can't use it anymore, and I don't have the garage space for it. I'm really going to miss this buggy, but I will remember it fondly! I don't want to rip anyone off, but I don't want to undersell it either. Its funny that there is another thread where someone got one for free right now, I WISH I was that lucky!!!

Anyway, its a 2007. The batteries are about 5 years old, but I have always kept them watered, plugged in, and ran a desuphator. I put a 6" Jakes spindle lift and decent rims and tires on it. The hour meter is reading 950 hours, bit for full disclosure the meter was disconnected when I bought it. I reconnected after purchase it and averaged about 25 hours a year for the last 5 years. When I bought it and put in the new batteries I installed a voltage reducer that runs the lights and a phone charger I put in (on when key is on). I also put new bushings and tie rods all around. It does have the heavier rear suspension and 4 brakes. No roof, manual dump bed. I think I took really good care of it, but I know everybody says that (my parts were ordered from TahoeDawg, other than the lift because I hadn't heard of him when I put that in). I am in St. Louis, Mo if geography affects price.

If this were a precedent, it would be really easy to do some price comparison on Craigslist, but I just don't see a lot of these going up for sale. Its a super handy cart for the right person, but I know not everybody needs one.

I would appreciate any input on what you guys think its worth. I'm going to attach some pictures.

By the way, I am keeping my precedent even though its illegal in my new neighborhood for now. I moved in 2 weeks ago and have already contacted the city about how to change the law! You can't take all my toys away!!!

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Link to pics http://imgur.com/a/YoTjQ

shaanar is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-11-2017, 05:41 PM   #2
Kashmir
Gone Wild
Club Car

Default Re: Fair Price for a 2007 CarryAll?

I am currently in the process of having an ordinance passed in my city here in Kentucky.
There is a LOT of red tape to go through....
Kashmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 05:45 PM   #3
shaanar
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kashmir View Post
I am currently in the process of having an ordinance passed in my city here in Kentucky.
There is a LOT of red tape to go through....
Yeah, I'm thinking I should just do my thing until I actually get a ticket. If I am too proactive they will be looking for me...

But seriously its a nice quiet neighborhood and I roll electric so I'm hoping everyone sees the benefit in me running to the market in a small quiet cart instead of a 3500.
Old 05-11-2017, 05:55 PM   #4
Kashmir
Gone Wild
Club Car

That is the angle I am taking with city council.
Saves gas, is fun and creates a sense of "community"

All just BS really, I just wanna run my carts on the streets!!!
Old 05-11-2017, 06:14 PM   #5
shaanar
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
That is the angle I am taking with city council.
Saves gas, is fun and creates a sense of "community"

All just BS really, I just wanna run my carts on the streets!!!
Exactly! But seriously, what would you pay for my CarryAll? I don't want to rip anyone off, but I don't want to get burned either!
Old 05-11-2017, 06:37 PM   #6
Kashmir
Gone Wild
Club Car

Five year old batteries are going to greatly hurt the price.
No lights, no top...
Around here in the Cincinnati area, that would go for no more than $1500-$1700 tops.
Old 05-11-2017, 06:52 PM   #7
shaanar
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Five year old batteries are going to greatly hurt the price.
No lights, no top...
Around here in the Cincinnati area, that would go for no more than $1500-$1700 tops.
YIKES! It does have lights. There is a POS EZGO workhorse on CL for 3000 right now. I can put new batteries and cables in it if they would pay for themselves in value.
Old 05-11-2017, 07:02 PM   #8
Kashmir
Gone Wild
Club Car

Even a gas 08 around here is $2500.
Even with new batts, that is $2300 here.
Maybe St Louis has higher prices though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car