lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-18-2020, 09:52 PM   #1
IslandAV
Not Yet Wild

Default New Navitas Controller -Where does the blue wire go on the charger harness?

2017 Club Car Precedent, just installed Navitas DC to AC system. On the charger wiring harnes, red goes to constant 48+Terminal on solenoid. Black goes to B- on controller. Is the blue wire used? If so where does it go?

I have the Eric charger and did plug it in to the cart. No audible beep was heard, like prior with the factory Curtis controller. Although the lights on the charger did show it was charging.

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Last edited by IslandAV; 05-18-2020 at 09:54 PM.. Reason: Change tittle
IslandAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 05-24-2020, 03:18 PM   #2
hueofheather
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: New Navitas Controller -Where does the blue wire go on the charger harness?

I don't know about your cart, but I have a Navitas that I put in a EZGO RXV and I called Navitas customer support and they were excellent. They suspected that I had faulty sensors and spent time with me going through the cart. Very helpful, and they didn't charge me either. I replaced the sensors and the cart has been working great ever since.I'm sure they will be happy to help. They also have cart specific online videos that may help as well
hueofheather is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car