lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-21-2014, 05:43 PM   #1
ihatethewinter
Not Yet Wild

Default Ezgo txt sometimes won't run

I have an ezgo txt 48v with 36v motor. Sometimes when I press the pedal to go forward it won't go. It clicks but won't go. Sometimes if you keep your foot on the pedal it starts but with an accelerated thrust. If you play with the f/r lever it will go as normal. I just replaced the batteries last year as well as the controller. I got everything except the batteries from buggies gone wild with the suggestion of them. Any ideas?
ihatethewinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-22-2014, 06:16 AM   #2
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Ezgo txt sometimes won't run

you are having an issue with the F&R switch or high current circuit (BIG CABLES). check all your connections are tight and free of any corrosion. if you problem still exists, snug up the center post of the F&R switch.
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:12 AM   #3
ihatethewinter
Not Yet Wild

Do you mean big cables for the batteries? Yes I upgraded the cables to a no.2 welding wire. I had it so I used it.
ihatethewinter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:13 AM   #4
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatethewinter View Post
Do you mean big cables for the batteries? Yes I upgraded the cables to a no.2 welding wire. I had it so I used it.
not ONLY the battery cables....ALL the large cables.....and they all should be the same size (diameter).
Sir Nuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO