lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-02-2020, 07:21 AM   #1501
93yamslammer
Getting Wild

Yamaha

Default Re: Bokes's g9

Dang, I hate that I did not realize he had not been active since late 2017. This site has so many great contributors and information I like to acknowledge them when I find information I need without starting a new thread. His build sent me in the right direction.
93yamslammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 06-02-2020, 12:48 PM   #1502
jakesnake27
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave in VA View Post
89Marathon got butt hurt and removed all his pics from BGW...
Ole Don, loved following his Briggs EFI project a few years back
jakesnake27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 02:37 PM   #1503
LVCJ
going,.. going,.. gone!

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesnake27 View Post
Ole Don, loved following his Briggs EFI project a few years back
Remember it well. Sad the way it ended. Seemed weird and suddenly quite confrontational back then. Don asked a question on the forum, "What does Karma mean to you?"....it seems then on, .......done. Just very strange.
LVCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 03:28 PM   #1504
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

To many bad things said by Marathon. He even had the gall to ask how much to buy BGW. Boke protects his friends and that was the end of the story. But, if you learn and get ideas from his thread....
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 06:23 PM   #1505
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Many things happened behind the scenes. Don ended up NOT being a good guy.
I have to leave it at that. Several people left here (removed) and will never be back. Roady would have to talk more about this....I doubt he wants to relive it.

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 07:51 PM   #1506
rib33024

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVCJ View Post
Remember it well. Sad the way it ended. Seemed weird and suddenly quite confrontational back then. Don asked a question on the forum, "What does Karma mean to you?"....it seems then on, .......done. Just very strange.
Don seemed like a nice guy, BUT was no angle. He was sick and twisted and should of been in a mental hospital. He caused all kind of he!! around here and had to go. Don started a forum. Why didn't that work out Like Ron said. He did a lot of crazy crap that no one on the forum seen. It takes A LOT of BS, to get ban from BGW
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 06:51 AM   #1507
slonomo
Searching for The Way

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rib33024 View Post
Don seemed like a nice guy, BUT was no angle. He was sick and twisted and should of been in a mental hospital. He caused all kind of he!! around here and had to go. Don started a forum. Why didn't that work out Like Ron said. He did a lot of crazy crap that no one on the forum seen. It takes A LOT of BS, to get ban from BGW
Sorry I had to chime in. I fell for Don's bs, he helped me a bit, even invited me out to his house to work on my engine, but I declined. He would help me one day, then bash me the next. It was frustrating. He told me that he was my "Nemesis"....what the f does that mean? Anyway, I have a friend on here that helped with his other forum, he still comes here, he's a real good guy. He knows who he is. I have another good friend locally in town, he's on here, and he knows who he is, another good guy. We all ried to participate in the other forum, but there were like 10 guys on there, no traffic, and it just fell apart. I think Don lost interest in it and let it go. It's my opinion that his anger and hate drove him to start that forum. Once he ran out of steam he just lost interest in it.

I've never had any issues with anyone like that ever again, so, maybe it was time for him to go? After all that went down I had a weird feeling that 1989marathon had some serious issues going on in his life. I don't know any more than that. Hope he is ok.

I want to say this.....The guys that run BGW are stand up guys and they are consistent and fair and I appreciate the help and encouragement they offer. This site is great. The few people I've met in person from BGW are all good people, even made a really good friend out of it that helps me with projects at my house. Nothing but good vibes and good experiences here.

Oh, and Boke, hope you come back.
slonomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 08:06 AM   #1508
rib33024

I don't think Boke will be back under the name Boke. He too wore out his welcome and had to go. When there is to many complaints about a member, and he has been asked to stop doing things and won't listen they have to go. Like I said. We/BGW take a lot of crap from a member before they push it to far. And then they have to go. We try hard to keep the peace
rib33024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 09:43 AM   #1509
raydhd
VC 460 CLONE GONE WILD

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by slonomo View Post
Sorry I had to chime in. I fell for Don's bs, he helped me a bit, even invited me out to his house to work on my engine, but I declined. He would help me one day, then bash me the next. It was frustrating. He told me that he was my "Nemesis"....what the f does that mean? Anyway, I have a friend on here that helped with his other forum, he still comes here, he's a real good guy. He knows who he is. I have another good friend locally in town, he's on here, and he knows who he is, another good guy. We all ried to participate in the other forum, but there were like 10 guys on there, no traffic, and it just fell apart. I think Don lost interest in it and let it go. It's my opinion that his anger and hate drove him to start that forum. Once he ran out of steam he just lost interest in it.

I've never had any issues with anyone like that ever again, so, maybe it was time for him to go? After all that went down I had a weird feeling that 1989marathon had some serious issues going on in his life. I don't know any more than that. Hope he is ok.

I want to say this.....The guys that run BGW are stand up guys and they are consistent and fair and I appreciate the help and encouragement they offer. This site is great. The few people I've met in person from BGW are all good people, even made a really good friend out of it that helps me with projects at my house. Nothing but good vibes and good experiences here.

P.S He also messaged me that you, I and Sho 305 were all his nemesis. basically if you disagreed with anything he posted you were the enemy.
raydhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 03:30 PM   #1510
TheNewGuy
Admin/Moderator

Yamaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by slonomo View Post

As I said, several people left here (removed) and will never be back.

TheNewGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha