lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-28-2015, 06:01 PM   #31
suboldguy
Not Yet Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: D&D warranty

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
Arbitrator? Really? Can't you just call?

I agree, calling or emailing can go far in resolving a problem, charge backs, arbitration and worse case small claims is totally unnecessary as long as there is communication and forward progress in the matter.
suboldguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 10-28-2015, 06:06 PM   #32
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by suboldguy View Post
I agree, calling or emailing can go far in resolving a problem, charge backs, arbitration and worse case small claims is totally unnecessary as long as there is communication and forward progress in the matter.
Communication is the key. Re-read my last post - I edited it. If you need help I as a dealer will call for you. Just email me the details, dates, & names.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 06:18 PM   #33
culli292
Getting Wild
Club Car

ScottyB,
You remain the most stand up guy here! I just want my motor back, lol. It lasted three weeks on a setup that they were tracking I had. I have emailed since Saturday and its Wednesday evening, even my mom has a better email response time! At this point I am working to get my other cart together and not sure which way to go on it's motor? Maybe just keep it stock and see what happens.
culli292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 06:33 PM   #34
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by culli292 View Post
ScottyB,
You remain the most stand up guy here! I just want my motor back, lol. It lasted three weeks on a setup that they were tracking I had. I have emailed since Saturday and its Wednesday evening, even my mom has a better email response time! At this point I am working to get my other cart together and not sure which way to go on it's motor? Maybe just keep it stock and see what happens.
Thanks. No need to go from one extreme to the other - LOL.
I warned against squeezing every last rpm out of that motor ... How did I know how that was going to go? You bought direct so call Jeff and ask if there is any progress to report.
Old 10-28-2015, 06:37 PM   #35
culli292
Getting Wild
Club Car

I will definitely give them a call tomorrow. I was awaiting the shipping company to confirm delivery before I called. You are right, I cannot keep my other cart stock! I never set my rpm over 6,200 which was within the safe limits of what was recommended, maybe I just got a flawed motor?
Old 10-28-2015, 08:42 PM   #36
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

I haven't got one yet but, maybe you did?
Old 10-28-2015, 09:10 PM   #37
culli292
Getting Wild
Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattFX4 View Post
what type of motor problems are you guys having? I have a new D&D motor in my cart and so far it has worked out well. You guys got me worried now.
Motor began to make a lot of internal noise and began to smoke after about a half mile from the house on a normal ride with two adults on board. Motor was insanely hot after this occurred. Happened without warning or any other issue. I pulled it off and it's burnt inside and clicks when you spin it. Seems like the internals on the D&D motor have a lot of play compared to when it was new three weeks ago. Stock motor is back on the cart now and running fine.
Old 10-29-2015, 07:27 AM   #38
MattFX4
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Quote:
Originally Posted by culli292 View Post
Motor began to make a lot of internal noise and began to smoke after about a half mile from the house on a normal ride with two adults on board. Motor was insanely hot after this occurred. Happened without warning or any other issue. I pulled it off and it's burnt inside and clicks when you spin it. Seems like the internals on the D&D motor have a lot of play compared to when it was new three weeks ago. Stock motor is back on the cart now and running fine.
wow ok. I remember you getting this motor not too long after I installed mine. Mine is holding up well as of right now (knock on wood). I have my rpm set at 5500, but doubt that is what killed yours. Hopefully just a flawed motor.
MattFX4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2016, 01:46 AM   #39
tag50
Gone Wild
Club Car

What's up? Did everyone agree to disagree or was the motor sent to Area 51?

tag50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO