lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-09-2011, 03:30 PM   #1
busman9
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Hd f/r switch--rev alarm ??

THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY,REPLACED ALL CABLES WITH 4 ga AND REPLACE THE F/R COMPLETE SWITCH. NOW THE REV ALARM GOES OFF EVEN WHEN THE KEY IS OFF. I WAS GOING TO UNPLUG THE ALARM BUT I AM THINKING THAT EVEN WHEN UNPLUGGED THERE WILL STILL BE A DRAW THROUGH THAT CIRCUIT. I LABELED ALL WIRES BEFORE THE CHORE,DOES ANYONE HAVE A IDEA?
busman9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 03-09-2011, 03:45 PM   #2
TDAWG
Gone Wild

Default Re: Hd f/r switch--rev alarm ??

Look at your cam on your F&R assembly. Watch it as you rotate your F&R lever from forward to reverse. Make sure that your micros are riding on the edges of the cam correctly. It is easy to bugger up a micro when installing an F&R assembly.
TDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 06:01 PM   #3
wizardket
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: Hd f/r switch--rev alarm ??

If it is wired according to factory diagram, the reverse buzzer will sound if it is in reverse with or without the key on. If the charging interlock is not defeated, then it will stop if the charger plug is connected. I rewired mine so the key controls the entire circuit.
wizardket is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO