lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car
Electric Club Car Electric DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-05-2013, 07:57 PM   #1
tigerfan9984
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Dash Board help on an 06' Precedent

I know you guys hate replying to the same questions over and over, so I searched but couldn't find what I was looking for.

I'm trying to install a new dash board on an 06' Precedent and it's giving me fits. The instructions say that all that I need to do is remove the Dash Bra. I did that and I still couldn't get it in. I came to the conclusion that I needed to remove the bottom section of the panel (the one with the cup holders) but I can't seem to get it off. I have removed all the screws/bolts that I can see but it seems like there is one close to the steering column, since it's tight there, and I can't find it. Thanks in advance, for any help you can give me.
tigerfan9984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-06-2013, 06:29 AM   #2
Stevegrmich
Medicare Recipient
E-Z-GO

Default Re: Dash Board help on an 06' Precedent

. . . starting on page 1-6 of below link, look over exploded views . . . there are two dash styles in that year Precedent, so look for the one that is applicable to your vehicle . . .

2006 Precedent <--click me
Stevegrmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric Club Car