lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-30-2012, 10:50 AM   #1
bubba57-chevy
Not Yet Wild
Club Car

Default Precedent Length with Flip Flop

OK, so I have a 2007 Precedent and want to install a flip flop rear seat. Can someone tell me what the change in overall length is with the addition of the flip flop seat? I am limited on my trailer size and want to know if I can still haul my cart on my present trailer if I add the seat. Also, what brand flip flop seat are you using? Thanks in advance.
bubba57-chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-30-2012, 09:50 PM   #2
super1c
Not Yet Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Precedent Length with Flip Flop

About a 117 inches with seat down and grab bar. Seat up about 106 inches. I have a grab bar on the back of mine so im always at that 117 inch mark. The grab bar adds about 11 inches. Got mine off ebay, dont remember by who off the top of my head but its real nice. Diamond plate for the bed, not plastic. Fit great and looks great. Directions were poor to say the least but with a little mechanical know how i got it without to much trouble.
super1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 11:43 PM   #3
4vertical
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default Re: Precedent Length with Flip Flop

if you do a little google searching m&M manufacturing makes a rear seat that has a folding footrest on it. so when the seat is up you can fold up the footrest so the cart takes up less space in storage.

I have several of these. it is the only way I can get the cart into my storage shed at the campground.

Minde are on ds carts so i can't measure it for ya. but i would GUESS on a ds these are about an inch longer than the rear bumper stuck out originally
4vertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car