lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car
Gas Club Car Gas DS, and Precedent golf cars

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-23-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
96clubber
Gone Wild

Club Car

Default rebuilt carb issues????

ok i do not want to spend 166 on a new carb so i am trying to rebuild mine with my old carb i had laying around.... on my carb the throttle shaft is fine to me alittle loose but where the shaft and the linkages bond together it is extremly loose there... so i was thinking last night find my old carb and see if that part was still good. i found the carb and that part is still good so i took the 2 little butterfly screws out and swapped them. i got gaskets today put it all back together. i dont believe this thing has ever gone this fast but....... once it gets warmed up it falls on its face... i am thinking dirt in carb???/
or is this another issue?

i am happy it runs fine until it gets warmed up then blah.....
96clubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Club Car