lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!
Big Block Talk! Everything about swapping a big block engine into your cart!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2007, 08:00 PM   #1
Xtreme Cartz
The Fabricator

Default New toy came today!!!

NONO my engine got here today(finally) and it was in one piece BUT......the plate that has the 13hp sticker on it and covers the recoil rope was smashed in pretty good. I emailed them and sayed send me a new one or I will send them some poo in a baggy. Not really...but thats the point i was trying to get across. the engine turns over by hand smooth and has compression so thats a good sign. These are nice looking engines as long as you get a good one. Hope they send you a better one this time.

How do you plan on hooking the throttle cable up? Should I fill the engine with oil right away?
Xtreme Cartz is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Modified Golf Carts > Big Block Talk!