lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements
Announcements Important information concerning the forum and members.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-29-2008, 07:14 AM   #51
BRS
Master BS'r

Club Car

Default Re: 08 Bonanza

Nice vids. gorno. The hill doesn't look that steep from here...but I'm sure it was when you're going up.
BRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 07-29-2008, 07:18 AM   #52
scottyb
Happy Carting

E-Z-GO

Yeh, It looks like the hill climb was more of a sprint race uphill. I'm wondering if the electrics dominated this event with their instant torque, as we bragged on them for this many times before.
scottyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 12:50 PM   #53
sundownshifter
Gone Wild

Club Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlockMan View Post
Sundownshifter
Nice pics, Looks like you had a great time. Mike (Big E Z) called and said the drag race was so close neither one of you knew who won for awhile. You guys made us proud at CPP by winning 1st and 2nd in the drag race with our big block kits. Was anybody running Hondas or all Vanguards?

Tom The Race was Soooooooo close. I bet it was the closest race of the day . If I'm reading the print out correctly Mike (Big EZ) Won by 5/100ths
of a second! It was Sooo Exciting! The Trophy couldn't went to a nicer guy or a nicer cartCongratulations Mike On both your trophy wins. And it was Great to meet you and your family. As far as the big blocks
that were running I'm not sure who had what because I wasn't planning on raceing at first so I barely made it to the time trials And at the time trials I had to race a mini dragster both times. I'll try and find out though.
sundownshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 12:52 PM   #54
sundownshifter
Gone Wild

Club Car

This is the print out of our race.

----------------------Gas Unlimited ----------------------

Big EZ #8--------------------------------------Tonka #25

1.1101-----------------Reaction-----------------1.0108
2.8186-------------------60ft-------------------2.7971
8.8068------------------330ft-------------------8.9351
13.3969---------------ET @ 594ft---------------13.5531
14.4849-----------------1/8 ET------------------14.6351
41.36----------------1/8 MPH--------------------41.58

WINNER-----------------.0509--------------------------
Old 07-29-2008, 01:09 PM   #55
BIG E Z
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Hay Sundownshifter That Is What You Call Close It Was Nice To Meet Team Tonka And Hope To See You In 2009 But You Cannot Call Tom For Parts If You Do Tom Will Let Me Know Ha!! Ha!!
Ps The Pic Where Great Thanks
BIG E Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:51 PM   #56
sundownshifter
Gone Wild

Club Car

The Bonanza's final standings are in.
http://server1.buggiesunlimited.com/...ic.php?t=48210

Old 07-29-2008, 03:02 PM   #57
BigBlockMan
Gone Wild

Sundownshifter
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Looks like Mike had you in the midrange. I'll see what he was tweakin. I'm sure he will tell me LOL...NOT
You had him in reaction time and at 60 feet he must have pulled you in midrange as you even had him beat in top speed. You guys both did great and have some awesome lookin carts to show for it.
BigBlockMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 05:48 PM   #58
gornoman
Stay thirsty my friends!

Mixed Breed

SDS,

Judging from the RT data I suspect that neither of you were preloading the engines/clutches. Is that true or are the gassers just that slow off the line?
gornoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 06:24 PM   #59
sundownshifter
Gone Wild

Club Car

Nope no preload . in my 1st time trials I had a better reaction time and on the second I reved through my brakes and red lined . So in the actual Race.
I knew better and I'm sure Big EZ already knew this too. You thought this was slow? I missed your race but I would love to see your RT Data.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:04 PM   #60
BIG E Z
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

With all due respect Gornoman, I have not seen your RT data (haha) but to answer your question, I too wanted to avoid the redlight b/c of what was at stake and knew Tonka had no mercy. My tires broke loose on the start which may have cost me a little in reaction time. To answer you BigBlock Man, no "tweakin' " had been done b/c like Tonka, I had no plans to race until I got there and saw the "opportunity" arise. You can bet next year will be different!!! Just do me a favor and delete Tonka as a CPP customer....J/k.....just tell him if he calls to order ANYTHING that the wife has put a freeze on his account (like mine probably will once she reads this???).
BIG E Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart News and Events > Announcements