lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts
Gas golf carts Harley Davidson, Melex, Pargo, Taylor-Dunn and other Misc. Carts.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-11-2011, 12:55 PM   #1
starhawkeye13
Not Yet Wild

Default New project

I have just gotten 7 70s-80s model cushman trucksters. 3 four wheeled ones and 4 three wheeled ones. I am planning on taking the engine a trans out of a three wheeled one I got running and putt it into one of the 4 wheeled ones that is missing them. I would like to lift the four wheeled one for a hunting/ muddin buggie. If you guys have any ideas of the best way to do that i would love to hear them. If you know of any performance parts or other parts that may fit on these things that would be great. I cant find much info on parts for these.
starhawkeye13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-12-2011, 10:59 AM   #2
starhawkeye13
Not Yet Wild

Default Re: New project

This is the three wheeled one I have the engine running on. I am gonna take the engine and trans out of it and put in a four wheeled one that does not have either. I figured i would do the body work on the four wheeled one first get it ready for the swap, then do the same with this one with one of the other ones.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN1276.jpg (122.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1275.jpg (124.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1274.jpg (142.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1279.jpg (129.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN1277.jpg (125.0 KB, 7 views)
starhawkeye13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cushman
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas golf carts