lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-22-2010, 05:38 PM   #1
navara20030
Getting Wild

Mixed Breed

Default New Factory EZGO TXT 48 volt

I haven't seen a thread on here yet, I recently attended a trade show and was able to view the new EZGO TXT 48volt. The TXT has no change in styling, except for the 48volt badges.

They are using a programable Curtis controller the same as the Club Car Precedent and uses 6 x 8 volt Trogan T875 batteries (thought they would have used 8 x 6 volt). Obviously the car has been revamped to compete with Yamaha and Club Car since the RXV is so expensive.

I think EZGO launch the vehicle in the US next week at the PGA show. They also had plans to launch their new range of utilities along with the new NEV/LSV,s.

It would be interest to see how the new TXT is sold along side the RXV!!
navara20030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-22-2010, 06:14 PM   #2
mikesmotortoys
Gone Wild

E-Z-GO

Default Re: New Factory EZGO TXT 48 volt

The TXT48 is a fleet golf car available for golf courses only. Main reason to go 48 is for a longer run time and additional power. It will be a couple years until used ones hit the market, but when they do - Ill be sure to lifting them

All info was hard launched on the ezgo.com website last Tuesday

Factory EZGO - Bad Boy Buggy - Dixie Chopper Mowers
mikesmotortoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 06:27 PM   #3
navara20030
Getting Wild

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesmotortoys View Post
The TXT48 is a fleet golf car available for golf courses only. Main reason to go 48 is for a longer run time and additional power. It will be a couple years until used ones hit the market, but when they do - Ill be sure to lifting them

All info was hard launched on the ezgo.com website last Tuesday
Like yourself I will be waiting for the used ones to hit the market, the used RXV's should start hitting the market in numbers later this year.

Hopefully more accessories for the RXV will become more available by then
Old 01-23-2010, 10:40 PM   #4
hitmanharleyk
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

My local course has 50 of the TXT's coming late next month. We are changing from fleets carts to these and hoping the 48 volts will help towards the end of the 4 year leases.
In the past we have gotten fleet series carts on a 48 month lease, but they only had a 36 month warranty. E-Z-Go has now up'd the warranty to 4 years.
hitmanharleyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 01:10 PM   #5
COURTESYCART
Gone Wild

I have already gotten the bid request for the RXV's off lease in my area, but they are still kinds high IMO.

I had lunch with my EZGO REP and he told me the 48V TXT will be avail to the dealers (unknown time frame) and that EZGO will be going 48V across the board. The 2+2 in 48 will be great. Its about time EZGO is stepping up the the 48v crowd. It is also rumored that EZGO is goin to DEKA batteries after the 2010 production year.
COURTESYCART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:25 PM   #6
bhfear
EZ-GO-N

E-Z-GO

deka batts o my, ya im tired of building 48v txt's from scratch it will be nice to have a change, and it will be easier to tell tell customers ya this txt is 48v just like that cc ds car
bhfear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:27 PM   #7
dougmcp
Gone Wild

Quote:
Originally Posted by COURTESYCART View Post
I have already gotten the bid request for the RXV's off lease in my area, but they are still kinds high IMO.
I have a course in my area (Pebble Beach) that has RXV's that may be coming off lease soon, what kind of prices are they talking? The AC carts really intrigue me but if they are sky high in price then a conversion is more likely a direction I would take.
dougmcp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:08 PM   #8
navara20030
Getting Wild

Mixed Breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougmcp View Post
I have a course in my area (Pebble Beach) that has RXV's that may be coming off lease soon, what kind of prices are they talking? The AC carts really intrigue me but if they are sky high in price then a conversion is more likely a direction I would take.
Our pricing here in the UK is much higher than yours in the UK. Although used electric prices are much lower, a used RXV will expect to sell for £1450 - £1800.

May sound expensive in $ terms but a new RXV sells for £4000 - £4300

I wish we could get carts at dollar prices!!
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO