lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO
Electric EZGO Electric EZ GO Marathon, Medalist, TXT and RXV.

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-07-2010, 03:52 PM   #1
kerndenn
Not Yet Wild

Default choice of PDS

I have a EXGO 2006 ele. cart I was told to get a pds and when i looked for them places listed 3 kinds. 1 for hilly areas, 1 for mild hilly area, and 1 for speed could anyone tell me if the 1s for hilly areas help it stop better or handle the hills as far as power. Of coorse speed is speed i figured that one out.
Thanks
kerndenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 04-07-2010, 05:45 PM   #2
buddy48
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Default Re: choice of PDS

I believe the only difference in the them is the chip that is in them. There is a small plug in chip in the controller that can be changed for speed, hilly, etc. I am sure the site sponsors carry them. I think they average between $5-10 each. So that being said, if all the carts are bone stock with the exception of the chip, buy the one that is at the best price and in the best shape and buy the chip you want from one of the site sponsors.

They (site sponsors) are great for help in troubleshooting your future problems and upgrades you will wish to make!!
buddy48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:09 PM   #3
goofymaz
Gone Wild

ya i wouldnt worry about which on has which to much! get the PDS cart that you like the best and that is the best deal and you can change the chips really cheap and easy on your own! there is actually one out there that i saw for $30 that has all three chip options! so you can change them out how you see fit and how they suit u!
i wish i went PDS!!!!!
goofymaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 06:50 PM   #4
pggroves
steeplejack x

E-Z-GO

Look here towards the bottom of the thread and you'll find all four options for the PDS controller.

http://www.buggiesgonewild.com/elect...g-manuals.html
pggroves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:45 PM   #5
hitmanharleyk
Gone Wild
E-Z-GO

Is the carts lifted with big tires or do you plan on doing it ? A PDS controller will not last long if this is the case and you will soon be spending $$'s on a new Alltrax controller.
hitmanharleyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric EZGO