lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2010, 03:33 PM   #1
gopony
Not Yet Wild

Default par car starts and then stops

New to forum sorry if this is in right spot. I recently aquired a columbia par car am told it is a 2006. Car was running fine and then just recently stopped. What occurs is i turn the key on, everything appears fine and i hear the controller (I think that is what it is) click on. I then put it in either forward or reverse, again everything is ok. As soon as i step on the gas, the wheels start to turn and then everything stops and i hear the controller clicking on and off, sometimes the battery indicator light on the panel goes off or blinks. I have tried to clean all connections, made sure batteries are fully charged and i am getting good voltage out of them. I can turn off the key, put back in N and then start over with same results. I am not certain how to test the speed controllers, or the main controller or the motor for that matter. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated
gopony is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Electric golf carts > Columbia ParCar