lifted club cars - lifted ezgo
Home FAQDonate Who's Online
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha
Gas Yamaha Gas Yamaha Golf Cars; G1 through "The Drive" and U-Max Utility Vehicles

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-20-2016, 09:23 PM   #1
villebacker
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Default G22 Torque Specs

Can anyone tell me if the engine torque specs for the G22 are the same as the G14? I have the manual for a G14 downloaded for referral but have not located the G22 specs. I have a friends 2006 engine disassembled and waiting on new parts. I need in particular the rod cap, crankcase and head bolts.

Thanks.
villebacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
BGW

Golf car forum Sponsored Links

Old 01-21-2016, 10:02 AM   #2
smallblock450sl
Sometime's............

Yamaha

Default Re: G22 Torque Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by villebacker View Post
Can anyone tell me if the engine torque specs for the G22 are the same as the G14? I have the manual for a G14 downloaded for referral but have not located the G22 specs. I have a friends 2006 engine disassembled and waiting on new parts. I need in particular the rod cap, crankcase and head bolts.

Thanks.
rod bolts-14 ft lbs. case bolts-small head-19 ft lbs, large head-27 ft lbs. head bolts-36 ft lbs.
smallblock450sl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 10:58 AM   #3
villebacker
Gone Wild

Yamaha

Thanks. Those are different than the G14. In particular the rod cap bolts and head bolts. They show 28 ft/lbs on the G14 for rod cap bolts and head bolts were at 20 ft/lbs. Crankcase are not so different at 17.
Old 01-21-2016, 01:20 PM   #4
villebacker
Gone Wild

Yamaha

I made another round online looking for the G22 Service Manual this morning and had a little more luck. Thanks again for the reply smallblock450sl.

http://edge.rit.edu/edge/P15241/publ...e%20Manual.pdf
Go Back   Buggies Gone Wild Golf Cart Forum > Golf Cart Repair and Troubleshooting > Gas Yamaha